This blog post is brought to you by the Multi-Passionate Mastery Podcast. The podcast for multi-passionates who embrace their talents as a gift, not a burden.
Finding out that you’re a multi-passionate is a big deal. You’re left thinking: WAIT! THERE’S A NAME FOR THIS?!
The last thing I want is for you to feel like you’ve discovered something major about yourself (you’re multi-passionate!) and then wonder what the heck to do with that information.
Problems such as:
- Feeling like “focusing” is an impossible dream reserved for less creative folks.
- Not knowing how to choose which of your brilliant ideas to start with first.
- Feeling flaky, wishy-washy, and all-over-the-place.
- Not finishing projects because shiny object syndrome gets the best of you.
- The list goes on…
I’ve experienced everything on this list at some point in my life and the clients I work with in my coaching program come to me fed up with repeating these cycles, and ready to make a change.
Joining my coaching program might feel like a big jump if you’re new to my work. (Besides, it’s fun to go on a few dates before we get more serious!).
That’s where the Multi-Passionate Mastery® Podcast comes in.
It’s the show that will not only empower you as a multi-passionate but will give you practical tips and tools that you can implement right away to get results.
A Few Episodes of the Multi-Passionate Mastery Podcast to Get You Started
Episodes About Focus 💡
Season One was entirely dedicated to helping you learn how to focus as a multi-passionate. Here are two listener favorites.
Common Myths about Multi-Passionates and Focus to Stop Believing Right Now
Are you believing these disempowering myths about multi-passionates and focus? Let’s switch up your mindset by debunking those myths in today’s episode!
- 3 Common myths about multi-passionate and focus
- Why those myths are NOT true
- 3 Empowering truths that you can adopt instead
WTF is Intensive Focus?! + Why you NEED it as a Multi-Passionate
It’s time to accept that “focus” is more than sitting down and concentrating on one task. Today I’ll introduce you to the first part of my 3-part Focus Framework: Intensive Focus.
It’s the big-picture, clarity-providing, magical type of Focus that you need as a multi-passionate.
- What Intensive Focus is
- How to have an Intensive Focus Session to gain massive clarity
- Why Intensive Focus is something every multi-passionate needs
Episodes About Prioritization 📌
Here are a couple of my top episodes on the topic of Prioritization.
Let’s Talk about the Priority Mapping Method
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for a while, then you know that we spoke a lot about how to focus as a multi-passionate.
The priority mapping method is the evolution of that.
- How the Priority Mapping Method came about.
- The 3 phases that make up the method.
- How learning this method once will serve you for a lifetime.
How to Create Clear Priorities WhenYou’re Multi-Passionate and Want to do “All the Things”
It’s easy to see the benefits that creating clear priorities will have in your life, but how do you create clear priorities when you’re multi-passionate and want to do all the things?!
It all starts with the thoughts you’re thinking and the current mindset you have about what prioritization means. That’s what we’re going to chat about in today’s episode.
- Why having clear priorities is not the same as “choosing one thing”
- Creating clear priorities does NOT make you less multi-passionate
- How to make prioritization a FUN process (instead of a stressful one)
Episodes that will Make You Feel Good 🥰
Do yourself a favor and don’t skip over these.
The Truth about Niching Down as a Multi-Passionate
If you’re a multi-passionate, the concept of niching down probably feels like something out of a scary movie. In this week’s episode of the Multi-Passionate Mastery Podcast, we’re getting to the bottom of niching down as a multi-passionate. Brace yourself for some unpopular opinions!
We’ll Chat About:
- Choosing your niche vs. arriving at your niche organically.
- Why it’s okay to try things out.
- My unpopular opinion about “ideal client avatars.”
Why you don’t have anything to prove as a multi-passionate
As Multi-Passionates we either want to prove that we can do “all the things” at the same time in a very public way, or we want to prove that we can focus on “just one thing” to keep up with the specialists.
If you’re constantly feeling like you have something to prove, you’re not experiencing the freedom of fully embracing who you are as a multi-passionate. Let’s shift that!
There’s More Where That Came From
If you enjoyed this brief roundup of my top episodes, it’s time to hop over to your favorite podcast app and subscribe to the Multi-Passionate Mastery Podcast.
You can also join my email list HERE to be updated anytime a new episode airs.