This blog post is brought to you by the Multi-Passionate Mastery Podcast. The podcast for multi-passionates who embrace their talents as a gift, not a burden.
Finding out that you’re a multi-passionate is a big deal. You’re left thinking: WAIT! THERE’S A NAME FOR THIS?!
The last thing I want is for you to feel like youâ€™ve discovered something major about yourself (youâ€™re multi-passionate!) and then wonder what the heck to do with that information.
Problems such as:
- Feeling like â€œfocusingâ€ is an impossible dream reserved for less creative folks.
- Not knowing how to choose which of your brilliant ideas to start with first.
- Feeling flaky, wishy-washy, and all-over-the-place.
- Not finishing projects because shiny object syndrome gets the best of you.
- The list goes onâ€¦
Iâ€™ve experienced everything on this list at some point in my life and the clients I work with in myÂ coaching programÂ come to me fed up with repeating these cycles, and ready to make a change.
Joining my coaching programÂ might feel like a big jump if youâ€™re new to my work. (Besides, itâ€™s fun to go on a few dates before we get more serious!).
Thatâ€™s where theÂ Multi-Passionate MasteryÂ® PodcastÂ comes in.
Itâ€™s the show that will not only empower you as a multi-passionate but will give you practical tips and tools that you can implement right away to get results.
A Few Episodes of the Multi-Passionate Mastery Podcast to Get You Started
Episodes About Focus ðŸ’¡
Season One was entirely dedicated to helping you learn how to focus as a multi-passionate. Here are two listener favorites.
Common Myths about Multi-Passionates and Focus to Stop Believing Right Now
Are you believing these disempowering myths about multi-passionates and focus? Letâ€™s switch up your mindset by debunking those myths in todayâ€™s episode!
- 3 Common myths about multi-passionate and focus
- Why those myths are NOT true
- 3 Empowering truths that you can adopt instead
WTF is Intensive Focus?! + Why you NEED it as a Multi-Passionate
Itâ€™s time to accept that â€œfocusâ€ is more than sitting down and concentrating on one task. Today Iâ€™ll introduce you to the first part of my 3-part Focus Framework:Â Intensive Focus.
Itâ€™s the big-picture, clarity-providing, magical type of Focus that you need as a multi-passionate.
- What Intensive Focus is
- How to have an Intensive Focus Session to gain massive clarity
- Why Intensive Focus is something every multi-passionate needs
Episodes About Prioritization ðŸ“Œ
Here are a couple of my top episodes on the topic of Prioritization.
Letâ€™s Talk about the Priority Mapping Method
If youâ€™ve been listening to the podcast for a while, then you know that we spoke a lot about how to focus as a multi-passionate.
The priority mapping method is the evolution of that.
- How the Priority Mapping Method came about.
- The 3 phases that make up the method.
- How learning this method once will serve you for a lifetime.
How to Create Clear Priorities WhenYouâ€™re Multi-Passionate and Want to do â€œAll the Thingsâ€
Itâ€™s easy to see the benefits that creating clear priorities will have in your life, but how do you create clear priorities when youâ€™re multi-passionate and want to do all the things?!
It all starts with the thoughts youâ€™re thinking and the current mindset you have about what prioritization means. Thatâ€™s what weâ€™re going to chat about in todayâ€™s episode.
- Why having clear priorities is not the same as â€œchoosing one thingâ€
- Creating clear priorities does NOT make you less multi-passionate
- How to make prioritization a FUN process (instead of a stressful one)
Episodes that will Make You Feel Good ðŸ¥°
Do yourself a favor and donâ€™t skip over these.
The Truth about Niching Down as a Multi-Passionate
If youâ€™re a multi-passionate, the concept of niching down probably feels like something out of a scary movie. In this weekâ€™s episode of the Multi-Passionate Mastery Podcast, weâ€™re getting to the bottom of niching down as a multi-passionate. Brace yourself for some unpopular opinions!
Weâ€™ll Chat About:
- Choosing your niche vs. arriving at your niche organically.
- Why itâ€™s okay to try things out.
- My unpopular opinion about â€œideal client avatars.â€
Why you donâ€™t have anything to prove as a multi-passionate
As Multi-Passionates we either want to prove that we can do â€œall the thingsâ€ at the same time in a very public way, or we want to prove that we can focus on â€œjust one thingâ€ to keep up with the specialists.
If youâ€™re constantly feeling like you have something to prove, youâ€™re not experiencing the freedom of fully embracing who you are as a multi-passionate. Letâ€™s shift that!
Thereâ€™s More Where That Came From
If you enjoyed this brief roundup of my top episodes, itâ€™s time to hop over to your favorite podcast app and subscribe to theÂ Multi-Passionate Mastery Podcast.
You can also join my email listÂ HEREÂ to be updated anytime a new episode airs.